Web Content Accessibility
Georgian Resort is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. Our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.1 Level AA success criteria.
Georgian Resort welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of our website and reservation system. If you encounter any difficulty navigating our website or making a reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected], by telephone at (518) 668-5401, or by mail at the address below:
384 Canada Street
Lake George, NY, 12845
Please be sure to specify the issue you encountered and we will work with you to ensure you have full access to the information and assistance you need. Also, please note that the majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to access PDF menus or files on this website.
Georgian Resort strives to make our guests’ stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Upon request, we can modify our policies, practices, and procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
We identify and describe accessible features at your place of lodging and guest rooms offered through our reservations system in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether a given place of lodging or guest room meets his/her accessibility needs.
We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
We reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems.
We guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through our reservation system are held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
We allow guests to contact us directly via email, phone, or social media if require assistance with booking your reservation.
The following is an overview of our on-site accessibility features:
- We offer specific handicap guest rooms and permit motorized wheelchairs. Pool area and Cabana Bar area are accessible. Lobby is accessible. Beach area, parking garage and restaurant are not accessible. Banquet room not accessible.
- We have ramp access self operating lifts or sloped entryways.
- There room for a van with a side ramp.
Blind or Low Vision Accommodations
- Service animals welcome. Pet relief in the courtyard median area.
- We have a staff member who is able to assist the visitor in getting to know your property or location.
- There an accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- The pool also has a lift poolside
Guest Room Features:
- Does the guest room entrance have a 36″ wide doorway to allow easy wheelchair access? No
- Does the entrance have space to complete 360° turns ? Yes
- Are doorways wide enough for maneuvering? No
- Does the door have multi-level door viewers? No
- Do you have closed captioned television? No
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired? No
- Is there a bed shaker attachment for the fire alarm and the alarm clock available? No
- Is the telephone adaptable for persons with hearing disabilities? N/A
- Do you have TDD for telephones? N/A
- Does the phone in the room have an audible signal to indicate a message? N’A
- Are there braille labels for switches? No
- Is there a braille, large print or recorded guest services guide? No
- Is there a braille, large print or recorded room service menu or restaurant menu ? No
- Is there space for a wheelchair to move easily in the guest room and bathroom? Yes
- Is there access to an adjoining room for a caregiver? No
- Is the telephone reachable from the bed? No
- Is the shower a roll-in? No
- Does the bathroom entrance have a 36″ wide doorway to allow easy wheelchair access? No
- Does the shower have a seat? Is it attached? No (available upon request)
- Is there a reachable hand held shower head? No
- Where is the grab bar in shower/bath? No
- Is the shower/tub equipped with a non-slip surface? No
- What is the height of the bathtub? N/A (shower in room)
- What is the height of the toilet? 15”
- Where are grab bars in relation to the toilet? On the nearest wall in Room 155. No bar in Room 156.
- Is the bathroom sink lowered, with ability to fit a wheelchair underneath? Yes
- If so, are pipes under sink insulated to prevent burns? No
- Are the taps in the sink reachable to someone in a wheelchair? Yes