Winter Carnival 2014 and Valentine’s Day!
The Lake George Winter Carnival is off to a great start! Lake George is back to it’s “normal” iced over image with upwards of a foot of ice recorded. More snow is forecast for this week just adding frosting to the cake! New snowfall will add to the great ski conditions for Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding at Gore Mt. and West Mt. Check out links to Gore, West and Ski Reports here. The new snow is sure to revitalize the snowmobile trails. Check out our snowmobile packages here.
Weekend 2: Saturday, Feb. 8, & Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014
- Sat & Sun – LGWC 4X4 Truck Races – Sponsored by King Neptune’s Pub
- Sat 9-11 Registration – ATV Poker Run/Scavenger Hunt – Duffy’s
- Sat 12:00 – BBQ Cook Off – Shepard’s Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM – Bon Fire on the Beach – Shepard’s Beach -Toast marshmallows and watch the fireworks
- Sat 6:30PM – Fireworks – Over the Lake
- Sun 1:00PM – Tavern Competition – Shepard’s Park Beach, Sponsored by Mario’s Restaurant
- Sat 12-2 – Radio Disney – Shepards Park Bandstand
- *Sat & Sun – Ice Diving Demonstration – All day on the ice Sponsored by Morin’s Professional Scuba Center
Enjoy our Winter Menu at Giovanna’s On The Lake and plan on a great Valentine’s Weekend Dinner Special available Friday, Feb. 14 thru Sunday, Feb. 16. Click on the menu to the right for a .pdf. Don’t forget our Winter Romance Packages available all February – with skiing at Gore Mt., Snowmobiling or The Winter Carnival Events.